Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) seeks to enroll and graduate applicants who will develop and grow academically and professionally and will contribute to the College community, and the broader society.
The prospective candidates apply for admission into courses for each academic year. Selected candidates are then placed in any of the 71 KMTC Campuses located across the country.
All applications are made ONLINE with an application fee of Ksh. 2022 payable via MPESA pay bill No. 964150 following the procedure outlined on the KMTC website www.kmtc.ac.ke.
- Prospective candidates are advised to visit the application portal, read the advertisement OR go through the College brochure Admissions Portal for more information on the various courses offered and their specific entry requirements.
- Interested and qualified candidates are then advised to READ the application guidelines (pre-service/In-service) available on the application portal.
- Candidates are advised to follow the steps given in the application guideline carefully to the end to ensure success in the application process.
- Take note that applications for the advertised courses are closed once they are full.
All applicants to KMTC are advised to ensure that their applications are correctly done to give them an opportunity to compete fairly for available training vacancies.
Other areas to take note are;
- KMTC has several courses at various levels with varying entry requirements, you are therefore required to read the advertisement or the College brochure and ensure you apply correctly.
- Determine the course you would like to study and be sure you qualify.
- Plan for your training at KMTC on time, funding and social support.
- Be ready to take up your course, if successful, in any part of this country since our Campuses are spread all over the country.
- Follow APPLICATION GUIDELINES and ensure you have applied in time and correctly.
- Regularly check your email (the one used in the application process) for notifications from the College.